Ayurveda New Zealand
At Ayurveda New Zealand we believe that the ability to heal ourselves exists within all of us, given the right environment, tools and commitment to do so. Ayurveda is a system of natural medicine which provides guidance and access to these tools.
Ayurveda New Zealand was born out of the inspiration of two women who understand the challenges of living in a modern society and have chosen to incorporate the principles of Ayurveda into their lives, as a way of maintaining health and wellbeing.
Having studied Ayurvedic Medicine and spent much time in India they see their role as translators of these ancient teachings into a language modern society can understand, so all can experience the benefits of this profound healing system.
Ayurveda New Zealand provides
- Personal Ayurvedic consultations and treatments at local clinics in Auckland
- Ayurveda & Yoga retreats in New Zealand and India
- Ayurvedic products and medicine
- Nutritional and dietary guidance through consultation and Ayurvedic cooking classes
- Education to the community through seminars and workshops
Ayurveda New Zealand is a member of
- the European Association of Ayurvedic therapists (VEAT)
- the New Zealand Association of Medical Herbalists
- the Natural Health Council (NZ) Inc.